Teaching Personnel Reviews

Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency.

4.7

SY
Sarah Yafele
Poole
4 hours ago
What Sarah Yafele said about Teaching Personnel:
Brilliant, I have always had work and I feel supported.
RT
Rabbab Talib
Burton
What Rabbab Talib said about Teaching Personnel:
Thorough explanation of role and requirements.
Efficient and quick and finding suitable positions.
Teaching personnel service is excellent and the staff are very friendly.
MA
Mohammed Hizar Amin
Birmingham
What Mohammed Hizar Amin said about Teaching Personnel:
Very straightforward and cater for your needs.
CT
Cheryl Torne
Always considerate of my need, reliable at getting me work. Polite on the phone and you can call them if you have any issues.
The week ending 19th April I did not get paid for the three days that I worked
Joanna
Teaching Personnel
Thank you for your review. Please could you get in touch with your branch and this is likely to be a timesheet issue. Kind Regards Jo (Head Office)
LR
Linda Ross
Torquay
What Linda Ross said about Teaching Personnel:
Teaching Personnel have always been extremely professional and approachable. If you have questions or queries they are quick to find out answers for you and respond in a timely manner. They keep in t
About Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel is the UK’s leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches. Making a Difference Every Day through Staffing, Intervention and Supply.
Personnel House, 99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1GL, United Kingdom

About Teaching Personnel