Sterling Woodrow Reviews

Experts in identifying and offering the best property investment opportunities from around the world

I have been investing with Sterling Woodrow for 6 years, they have great investments, very knowledgeable and helpful when making decisions and what is right for their customers. Customer care from Al
Fantastic customer service, so helpful and knew all of the answers to my questions and put me at ease with my decision making process.
JM
Jonathon Mead
What Jonathon Mead said about Sterling Woodrow:
reliable and trusted
SH
Sarah Hardwick
What Sarah Hardwick said about Sterling Woodrow:
really helpful and lovely staff - the process from start to finish was clear, quick and easy and I am happy to say I have received my second payment now - excited for what the future holds. highly rec
JG
Jane Gosling
What Jane Gosling said about Sterling Woodrow:
Had a first class experience with this company Everything was laid out clearly and professionally.. As investment goes this is a valuable choice
Giving a total breakdown explanation ofthe product you’re signing for.
Fast efficient friendly service with good returns.
I made my first investment in July 2021. I have added more into the fund, as of today. I have received my quarterly investment on time as promised very happy.
MT
Margaret Turner
What Margaret Turner said about Sterling Woodrow:
brilliant service - always keeps me up to date - looking forward to seeing my investment grow.
About Sterling Woodrow
Our aim has always been to provide clients with opportunities to invest in handpicked properties in today's top-performing asset classes. We are proud of the reputation we have developed in the field of investment opportunities that deliver on returns, location, and quality. We focus on key locations with high demand, enabling you to enjoy a solid hassle-free income. Whether you are looking to invest in student accommodation, residential buy-to-let property, or new alternative investment 'hot-spots,' you can rest assured that we will endeavour to find the right investment tailor-made for you. Sterling Woodrow provides investors around the globe with secure, flexible, and high-yielding opportunities with strong capital growth to suit their needs.
84a, England,, High Street,, Billericay, Essex, CM12 9BT, United Kingdom