1,704

1,859

Date of purchase: 18/09/2012
House of Golf Mile End - great service - superfast - had my shoses in less than 48 hours couriered to my office - great price - free delivery.

Service was excellent

Date of purchase: 17/09/2012
Great service, fast processing and fast delivery.

Date of purchase: 17/09/2012
quick delivery mail update for the delivery really lovely!

Date of purchase: 10/09/2012
Good service is hard to come by these days and I was incredibly impressed with your prompt and helpful advice regarding a pair of 2XU pants I was after.

Date of purchase: 16/09/2012
The service was fantastic, there was an error with the tracking number they had sent me and they fixed it before I even noticed, apologised and notified me. My shoes were delivered lightning quick. I

Date of purchase: 14/09/2012
fast and efficient ,will be doing business again

Date of purchase: 15/09/2012
Excellent service

Date of purchase: 16/09/2012
Super fast delivery! Great communication! Excellent Price! Will definatley be dealing with you again! Thank you.

Date of purchase: 10/09/2012
I'm very impressed with the customer service. Haven't had service like that for too long.

About Sportitude
At Sportitude, our mission is to provide you with the inspiration, motivation, support, advice, service and the best sports gear to reach new personal and team achievements in your sport and fitness. Find the latest and greatest authentic performance sports shoes and gear from all leading sports brands like Nike, Asics, Adidas, New Balance, Brooks, Skins, 2XU as well as hard-to-find specialist brands.
391 Fullarton Rd, Fullarton, South Australia, 5063, Australia