Serve and Protect Credit Union Reviews

We are here to help you save, and there for you if you need to borrow throughout your career.

1 day ago
The team response is really good and their guidance to the customer is very well.
Date of purchase: 10/05/2024
OL
Olawale
What Olawale said about Serve and Protect Credit Union:
Top-notch service, I'd recommend serve and protect credit union any time, any day
Date of purchase: 14/05/2024
OP
Opoku
What Opoku said about Serve and Protect Credit Union:
It was behind my imagination the team really impressed me on my experience with them am happy to part of the service.
Date of purchase: 10/05/2024
I required it for family and friends
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
Very quick and effective service
Date of purchase: 14/05/2024
Straightforward hassle free process. Kept updated of progress.

Date of purchase: 13/05/2024
Fast efficient understanding thanks
Date of purchase: 02/05/2024
Helpful from the start. Even when I was having issues with the application it was all sorted so quickly. From start to finish it was completed and approved in 6 working days.

Date of purchase: 08/05/2024
Very nice and friendly customer service , very helpful and always able to sort out anything you need and in a time efficient manner , would definitely recommend
Date of purchase: 02/05/2024
Fantastic service throughout all my application.

Date of purchase: 29/04/2024
About Serve and Protect Credit Union
Serve and Protect provides credit union services for the Police, Prison, Military, Fire and Health services – offering a range of flexible savings and affordable loans with repayments straight from your salary. We help our members prepare for their financial future – helping them to save and borrow should they ever need to throughout their career.
Guardians House, 2111 Coventry Road, Sheldon, West Midlands, B26 3EA, United Kingdom

Part of the Treefo initiative
We work with Ecologi to fund tree planting projects in exchange for the reviews collected by Serve and Protect Credit Union

About Serve and Protect Credit Union