SEBO (UK) Ltd Reviews

SD
Simon Desborough
21 hours ago
What Simon Desborough said about SEBO (UK) Ltd:
Great service from ordering it direct from SEBO. Perfectly packaged. Easy to put together and a super machine. I love SEBO products and I’ve had them for 40 years. They are indestructible. I used one
10 hours ago
Thank you for your glowing review. We really appreciate your feedback. Kind Regards Team SEBO
22 hours ago
Could not fault anything one very happy customer!
10 hours ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Team SEBO
22 hours ago
Easy to use website. I wasn’t sure if the attachments were the ones I wanted so I had to trust the website’s description and it was spot on. The upholstery and stair carpet cleaner is fabulous and I w
10 hours ago
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We certainly appreciate the feedback. Kind regards Team SEBO
2 products purchased
23 hours ago
It’s very easy to order a spare Sebo part on their website. Delivery was quick & efficient & regular emails kept me up to date with the ordering process. The item description & photo made it easy to i
VA
Vivienne Adamson
1 day ago
What Vivienne Adamson said about SEBO (UK) Ltd:
SEBO are quick to dispatch your products with delivery free and quick. Notified of delivery with texts. Products are excellent and well made. The best hoover I have ever had.
1 day ago
Thank you for your positive feedback, SEBO prides itself on providing a high level of service. Kind Regards Team SEBO
2 products purchased
ED
Eileen Denny
What Eileen Denny said about SEBO (UK) Ltd:
First class spares service. SEBO are the best vacuum cleaners
AJ
Anjali Jani
What Anjali Jani said about SEBO (UK) Ltd:
I have had another Sebo for over 20 years and it has been amazing. Unfortunately the same model is no longer available but the replacement can use the same accessories and is even better.
SEBO (UK) Ltd
Good online ordering system. Next day free delivery. Good website. Good communications. Had a X4, the X7 is better.
SEBO (UK) Ltd
We really appreciate this positive and encouraging feedback. We strive to provide our customers with the best service. Please do not hesitate to come back to us again if you need us again in the future. Kind Regards Team SEBO
Easy to use website and the service box is the ideal way to order all you need to maintain the X7. I had to search YouTube to find out how to refit the anti clog trap.
SEBO (UK) Ltd
Good morning Ian, I'm pleased you found our website easy to use, please do not hesitate to contact us directly should you experience an issue in the future, our lines are open Mon-Fri 8.30am to 4pm and our contact number is 01494 465533. Kind regards Customer Service & Support Team.
It was delivered on time and this is my second Sebo vacuum cleaner.
SEBO (UK) Ltd
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience. Kind Regards Team SEBO
About SEBO (UK) Ltd
SEBO is still the world's largest manufacturer of commercial upright vacuum cleaners and boasts a presence in over 20 countries. SEBO is still a family business with a real care for the design and manufacture of the products it makes. SEBO has become an established brand name in the retail market, winning many accolades from consumer magazines such as Good Housekeeping, Ideal Homes and many others for the quality, performance and reliability of its vacuum cleaners. All SEBO vacuum cleaners are of anti-allergy design, indeed a SEBO machine was the first vacuum cleaner to be endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation for its overall anti-allergy design as opposed to just its filtration.
Unit 1, The Merlin Centre, Cressex Business Park,, Lancaster Rd,, High Wycombe, HP12 3QL, United Kingdom

About SEBO (UK) Ltd