Handmade leather bags for women and men and vintage furniture and homewares.

Scaramanga has recently joined Feefo so their website will display review content sourced both by Feefo and their previous provider.
Very quick delivery Had no problems at all
Scaramanga
Hi, thank you for your review. We do appreciate it. Kind regards,Tom. Team Scaramanga.
CS
Claudine smith
What Claudine smith said about Scaramanga:
Not gotten my item
Scaramanga
Hello Claudine, I am so sorry to hear you have not received your bag yet, I have followed the tracking and it states that ''it has reached the sorting office of the destination country'', with it being an international delivery, delivery can take up to 20 working days. We will open an investigation if the bag has not arrived by months end. My colleague Kelly has replied to your email with the tracking information. We will also keep an eye on the progress,in the meantime, please let us know if there anything else we can help you with. Kind regards, Tom. Team Scaramanga.
The process of searching, and purchasing the item was absolutely fine. Just let down a bit by the lack of protection of the item in the way it was packaged. Having said that I really like the items f
Scaramanga
Hi, thank you for your review, I am so sorry to see some damage occurred in transit, We will investigate with our courier service, but we will take your suggestions on board moving forward. We are delighted to hear you would buy from us again, I would like to offer you a voucher for your next purchase with us. We will send your custom voucher to the email attached to the original order, Kind regards, Tom Lyons. Team Scaramanga.
La empresa de transporte ha realizado un buen trabajo.
Scaramanga
Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Tom. Team Scaramanga.
HD
MW
Malcolm Wrigley
Pewsey, Wiltshire
What Malcolm Wrigley said about Scaramanga:
Efficient and as expected.
SU
Sue
Gloucester
What Sue said about Scaramanga:
Great service thank you
Scaramanga
Hi Susan, Thank you for your review, We are delighted to hear how happy you are with the bag. Kind regards, Tom. Team Scaramanga
SP
Stuart Perkins
Norwich
What Stuart Perkins said about Scaramanga:
Tray was delivered in expected timescale
Hi Stuart, Thank you for your review. Kind regards, Tom. Team Scaramanga
I love Scaramanga's products and have bought everything from furniture to home accessories and now a bag. Fast service, impeccable product and great value for money, I'll continue to be a loyal custom
Scaramanga
Hello, Thank you for such a kind review. We are so happy to hear about your experiences here with us. Kind regards, Tom. Team Scaramanga.
About Scaramanga
Scaramanga offers a range of beautiful, handmade leather bags, fabulous repurposed and vintage furniture and a wonderful, eclectic selection of decorative objects. Our exclusive bag collections are inspired by classic timeless designs.
Units 1-3, Prestonhall Industrial Estate, Cupar, Fife, KY15 4RD, United Kingdom