Ruggles Horse Rugs Reviews

Online business selling horse rugs and accessories

4 hours ago
Excellent, very helpful and quick delivery. Would definitely use again.
SS
KJ
Kevin Jones
19 hours ago
What Kevin Jones said about Ruggles Horse Rugs:
Excellent value for money. Great fit. Lovely colours.
LG
Lisa G
Manchester
19 hours ago
What Lisa G said about Ruggles Horse Rugs:
Great service Fly mask fits my American miniature horse perfectly but I did cut the ears off which was easy to do and doesn't affect the mask
EB
Elena Bielski
21 hours ago
What Elena Bielski said about Ruggles Horse Rugs:
Arrived promptly and straight forward to use
1 day ago
Great service , as described. Followed the sizing and fits perfectly. Would recommend and use again 🙂
1 day ago
Good quality and great value for money.
LJ
Lynda Buchanan-Jackson
East Sussex BN86LL
What Lynda Buchanan-Jackson said about Ruggles Horse Rugs:
Superb
This is the 2nd one I have had and they wash and last really well.
TW
Tara Walker
What Tara Walker said about Ruggles Horse Rugs:
excellent l got my order before its dew date. I brought two rugs for two horses a 6'6 and a 7'. Both rugs are a great fit and are keeping both warm in these chilly spring nights. I am very pleased wit
About Ruggles Horse Rugs
A huge range of horse rugs/accessories for Shetland ponies, miniature horses, horses/ponies, donkeys and heavy horses. We are a small team who aim to provide excellent products and customer service for our customers and offer free U.K. delivery on all orders. At Ruggles we have a huge range of horse rugs for all seasons.
Loddington House, Main Street, Loddington, Leicestershire, LE7 9XE, United Kingdom

About Ruggles Horse Rugs