Rotherwood Recruitment Reviews

Suppliers of quality personnel for temporary & permanent roles within Commercial, Industrial, Engineering and Education sectors

Rotherwood Recruitment is no longer an active Feefo customer
1 year ago
Brilliant agency. Very professional at finding the right employment for me. Keeps you updated with all the information required for a placement. Pays on time cannot fault. Thanks.
AM
Alison Moore
What Alison Moore said about Rotherwood Recruitment:
Matched me with a prospective employer promptly. Ensured that it was a position I was suitable for and an employer that was genuinely looking for my skills.
JS
Jane Singer
What Jane Singer said about Rotherwood Recruitment:
Collaborative approach.
JW
Jonathan Wiggins
What Jonathan Wiggins said about Rotherwood Recruitment:
Excellent communication before and during each placement, with prompt weekly salary payments.
LH
Leanne Hudson
What Leanne Hudson said about Rotherwood Recruitment:
I contacted Rotherwood for some temp work within an extremely short time frame (between academic years), and they found a role which is perfectly located and flexible. Megan has been thorough and atte
SK
Samreena Khan
What Samreena Khan said about Rotherwood Recruitment:
Working for Rotherwood has been a complete pleasure. As soon as I joined the Agency I was immediately offered work. Annette and the team have always supported me and ensured that I was always working
JR
Johanna Royle
What Johanna Royle said about Rotherwood Recruitment:
I would highly recommend Rotherwood Teachers. The service I have experienced is outstanding, matching my skills and experience perfectly. Rotherwood have made me very happy and content.
ML
Mark Lee
Blackburn, Lancs.
What Mark Lee said about Rotherwood Recruitment:
I've been very satisfied using Rotherwood, exclusively, for several years. They have found me various roles (Teaching and otherwise) and I haven't needed to consider any other Agency.
AB
Adele Beauchamp
What Adele Beauchamp said about Rotherwood Recruitment:
I cannot recommend Rotherwood Recruitment highly enough; from my experience the whole team exceeds expectations to achieve a successful outcome for their client for whom they genuinely care.
RC
Rachel Cryer
Colne
What Rachel Cryer said about Rotherwood Recruitment:
They have been excellence always finding me work and they are so friendly and very helpful
About Rotherwood Recruitment
Rotherwood have been assisting local companies and schools with their staffing requirements for over 40 years. Based in Keighley and Burnley we supply quality candidates for permanent and temporary roles within the Commercial, Industrial, Engineering and Education sectors. The 8th agency in England to obtain the REC Audited status and Gangmaster Licenced. Rotherwood are also a partner with the Disclosure and Barring Service, providing a checking, DBS and airside security pass service.
21 Cavendish Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 3RB, United Kingdom