The UK's No.1 Cruise Agent

2,321

2,788

2,784 out of 23,343 reviews
8 hours ago
I was dealt with by a very helpful and knowledgeable agent.
10 hours ago
The person I spoke to was very helpful and friendly and professional. Nothing more to say
14 hours ago
Friendly, knowledgeable and informative.
15 hours ago
Always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful
16 hours ago
Only a short wait to speak to a lady on the phone. She was very pleasant & helpful. Arranged a holiday for us very efficiently & gave us all the information on it . Excellent experience throughout.
16 hours ago
First class. John was very informative and friendly. He had a lot of patience which we need at our time of life.
17 hours ago
Very efficient
17 hours ago
Knowledgable friendly and efficient advice
18 hours ago
I needed to change my cruise as I realised the 78 night cruise booked was just too long, having recently been on a 21 night cruise. When I rang ROL to change my cruise this was dealt with very effici
18 hours ago
Kelly was excellent in cancelling and rebooking another cruise, very efficient. I would have given 5 stars if I hadn't had to make 4 Callback requests to actually speak to someone in the first place.
About ROL Cruise
With over 25 years’ experience at ROL Cruise, we are trying to do things a little differently to the rest of the competition, and that is why we are The UK’s No.1 Independent Cruise Specialist. Choosing ROL Cruise is choosing quality and ensuring an award-winning service for your next holiday. In the last five years, we have won over 50 cruise industry awards, as we continue to strive to deliver you the cruise holiday of your dreams for the best value possible.
8th Floor Becket House, 36 Old Jewry, London, Greater London, EC2R 8DD, United Kingdom

About ROL Cruise