Robinson’s Shoemakers Ltd Reviews

1 day ago
The Product Leather jacket cleaner is received with Thanks 👍 From Jacqueline Robinson Email address *******************************
I ordered two pairs of high quality boots and am very satisfied with these purchases. There was good communication from the customer service team to help me understand the tracking process.

MM
MATTHEW M
Bourne End
What MATTHEW M said about Robinson’s Shoemakers Ltd:
Good service, communication could have been a tad better but very professional and polite service.

AH
Andrew Hill
Evesham UK
What Andrew Hill said about Robinson’s Shoemakers Ltd:
Very high levels of customer service and representative James was particularly helpful. I will certainly use them again and recommend them to my friends and family.

No problems. Item received in a reasonable time scale. Would use them again.

I ordered my Boots and after a week when they didn't come I made a phone call and I was talking too a very pleasant and friendly man bye the name off James he was able too tell me my Boots were on the

ED
Erin Downing
Stornoway
What Erin Downing said about Robinson’s Shoemakers Ltd:
Great service

About Robinson’s Shoemakers Ltd
Established in 1954, Robinson's Shoemakers is an internationally recognised retailer selling some of the most prestigious footwear brands including Barker, Loake, Alfred Sargent and our own range of handcrafted shoes. We have happy customers all over the world, and we offer worldwide delivery on all our products. Many of our devoted customers have been coming to us for years, as they know we look after them properly with good, old-fashioned customer service.
9a West Street, Carrickfergus, Antrim, BT38 7AR, United Kingdom