Product Image

Renapur Leather Balsam. 200ml

Renapur Leather Balsam nourishes, conditions, restores, polishes, and helps waterproof leather, restoring original softness and extending the life of your leather. Our formula of waxes and oils, such as Beeswax, Carnauba wax, Jojoba oil, and Avocado oil, has really stood the test of time – used by millions of people around the world since 1988. A little goes a long way, one 200ml pot is enough to treat and protect over 500 pairs of shoes, 100 leather jackets or saddles, or 20 leather suites.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
Date of purchase: 29/06/2024
Date of purchase: 15/06/2024
Renapur Leather Balsam
I was shown this leather treatment years ago at the gamefair in the uk. I have used it ever since. Its great quality stuff a great leather treatment. Renapur delivered quicly ordering was a breeze. I
Date of purchase: 16/06/2024
Renapur Leather Balsam
We use the product on all our leather shoes which we have done for few years also it's great on leather furniture it gives it a boost
DT
David Tate
Winchester
Date of purchase: 13/06/2024
Renapur Leather Balsam
I have used Renapur for about 20 years on leather shoes, leather jackets. leather settee's and to re waterproof shower raincoats. It is no doubt the best product I have ever used and keeps my leather
Date of purchase: 13/06/2024
Renapur Leather Balsam
Brilliant product purchased a number of times. Well recommend.
MI
Mateja Izlakar
Date of purchase: 29/05/2024
Date of purchase: 13/05/2024
Renapur Leather Balsam
I emailed Dawn Rockhill asking information. She replied very quickly and gave the required information and I purchased with confidence.
SJ
Susan Johnson
Quayside Chatham
Date of purchase: 06/05/2024
Renapur Leather Balsam
Excellent to use on our vintage Chesterfield settee. Really made it look revitalised after a good polish.
NJ
Nic Ffoulkes Jones
Date of purchase: 03/05/2024
DH
DAVID HAYTER
Sussex
Date of purchase: 29/04/2024
Renapur Leather Balsam
I have cleaned all the family shoe The finish is great looking as good as new Freshens. Up the leather
About Renapur
Renapur offers your market-leading premium care products for all your favourite buys. From revitalising your antique dining table to protecting your favourite boots. Millions trust Renapur to Clean, Condition and Protect their best bits.
London Road, Ashington, West Sussex, RH20 3AX, United Kingdom