Ramble Worldwide Reviews

4.7
4.5

6 hours ago
The person I spoke to was very clear about what information was needed and the rules around sharing a room or paying extra for a single person supplement
MB
Mr Andrew Baker
What Mr Andrew Baker said about Ramble Worldwide:
Very quick, simple and efficient. The telephone operator knew exactly what she was doing
MW
Ms Pauline Werninck
Glasgow
What Ms Pauline Werninck said about Ramble Worldwide:
I made a couple of phone calls which were answered quickly and efficiently. The first phone call answered some questions and I booked on the second phone call.
ML
Mr Kenneth Leggett
What Mr Kenneth Leggett said about Ramble Worldwide:
Very efficient and friendly thank you ,looking forward to my short break.
Date of purchase: 13/05/2024
I could speak on the phone to a member of the booking team who was very helpful and got back to me really quickly as it was an “on request” booking. I hope the holiday experience is as good.
MP
Mrs Susan Prosser
Brecon
What Mrs Susan Prosser said about Ramble Worldwide:
Very helpful agent answered all my queries. I was able to book the holiday over the phone. Good informative follow up by e mail.
Date of purchase: 20/05/2024
Staff very friendly and helpful. Sorted out most convenient option for my travel to Heathrow very quiclly and efficiently.
MT
Mr Charles Thacker
What Mr Charles Thacker said about Ramble Worldwide:
Good service
Date of purchase: 20/05/2024
Although I saw the holiday online I wasn’t able to book it due to some technical issue so I had to call but the lady was very nice and it was an easy procedure
Date of purchase: 20/05/2024
I've already booked holidays with (previously) Ramblers, and they have all been good
About Ramble Worldwide
Ramble Worldwide have been providing great value walking and activity holidays in spectacular locations around the world since 1946. We are passionate about discovering the world on foot and love to share this passion with our clients.
Lemsford Mill, Lemsford Village, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL8 7TR, United Kingdom

About Ramble Worldwide