Protect your business against the unexpected. Flexible insurance cover for your business needs.

4.7

Helpful, informative and very efficient. Thank you.
MA
Mr Mohammed Amin
Efficient service as always.
As a retired insurance consultant I can highly recommend premierline. They provide a swift and excellent service to the highest professional standards.
Your team could not assist with insurance for a cafe and holiday accommodation, which should have been straight forward and it took over 1 month to get to this point. We have gone elsewhere
Darren, Premierline
Premierline
Thank you for providing feedback on your experience at this year’s renewal. I’ve had a look through your file, and I am so sorry we were unable to find a solution for you this year. We approached our panel of insurers, but unfortunately the changes to your insurance requirements this year weren’t within the appetite of most insurers. I appreciate the quote we managed to get was more than you expected, but sadly we don’t control the insurer’s prices. I am pleased to hear that you have since found suitable cover.
i have been with premierline insurence for many years i always have good service
MD
Mr John Deakins
What Mr John Deakins said about Premierline:
Excellent. Polite
MC
Mr Richard Collings
London
What Mr Richard Collings said about Premierline:
Excellent service from Chris. My existing office policy was no longer suitable as I wind my business down so he looked for and evaluated a couple of others and found one that was significantly cheape
About Premierline
Premierline offer an insurance broker service for UK businesses, to source and arrange insurance solutions to meet their individual needs. We pride ourselves as being a knowledgeable, supportive team who provides all the advice and support you need to help protect your business.
Lancaster Business Park, 4 Mannin Way, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 3SW, United Kingdom

About Premierline