Park Home Assist Reviews

UK's Leading Provider of Park Home and Holiday Lodge Insurance

Very friendly and personal service and good value insurance prices too.
Friendly & helpful
Got my renewal notice phoned up checked it over confirmed it paid over phone done that easy.
Very efficient. Quick & what I wanted.
MR
Mrs Diane Riley
Shropshire
MB
Mr Derek John Barrow
Hambleton
What Mr Derek John Barrow said about Park Home Assist:
They were constantly keeping in touch with me and I eventually decided they were the one I needed to insure our lodge
Very helpful. And I would recommend ya anyway.
Helpful and efficient
About Park Home Assist
Park Home Assist are one the UK’s leading providers of competitive and comprehensive insurance for Residential Park Homes, Holiday Lodges, Static Caravans and Touring Caravans. We provide an award-winning claims service and our policies are underwritten by insurers at Lloyd's Of London. We have been insuring Park Homes for over 14 years and insure in excess of 33,000 clients across the UK.
Royal House, Quuenswood, Newport Pagnell Road West, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 7JJ, United Kingdom

About Park Home Assist