One of the UK's largest independent technology staffing companies

4.5

SC
Sam Cook
Northwich
Stephen went beyond the normal agency staff I have had dealings with. The extra time and help he provided along with the clear advice and inspired confidence in me for the interviews.
I heard back from recruiter's response the next day after applying the role from LinkedIn. It was the first time I am replied in a such fast manner. Stephen Lynch has been very professional and proact
PM
Phillip Machell
Ellesmere port
What Phillip Machell said about Outsource UK:
Amazing help and communication from Stephen lynch throughout the whole process. I am very happy in my new job and would like to thank Stephen and the outsource team for the help.
BK
Bob Kane
What Bob Kane said about Outsource UK:
Absolutely amazing form initial contact through to interviews and follow up can’t praise Stevens help enough used a lot of agents in my time he is by far the best I’ve had helping me credit to his com
Hi there - my contract renewal by Denny Jenkins was impressively dealt with. Very pleased with service received.
Ellie Ford
Outsource UK
Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad you like the new systems and weekly payments but sorry to hear you haven't heard from us lately. Our Contractor Services line is always open (01793 430021) if you do have any queries at all or you can email us at ContractorCare@outsource-uk.co.uk. I will pass your feedback over to one of my colleagues though to ensure that you do hear from us soon - it's really important to us that you have the support you need so thank you for bringing this to our attention!
KH
Keiran Heatley
Bolton
What Keiran Heatley said about Outsource UK:
The service I received from Outsource UK was outstanding. My contact was Stephen Lynch, I couldn’t have asked for someone more helpful and knowledgeable.
Stephen was really helpful and always responded quickly
Very good service received from Stephen Lynch from Outsouce, very proactive, highly professional agent. I joined my new common about two month, we have already hired a high level consultant through St
Stephen was great. He was patient, clear, concise in his communication and approach, he listened and was informative from start to finish
About Outsource UK
Outsource UK is one of the country’s largest and most successful independent staffing agencies, specialising in technology and change skills for Financial Services, Engineering, Defence, Logistics & Supply Chain, Cyber and Public Sector. Visit outsource-uk.co.uk to find out more.
Churchward House, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2 2EY, United Kingdom

Part of the Treefo initiative
We work with Ecologi to fund tree planting projects in exchange for the reviews collected by Outsource UK

About Outsource UK