Oops Insurance Reviews

Oops provides market leading Landlord and Tenant insurances at great prices.

4.5

I spoke to Harry and he was really helpful and went through the quotes and recommended what would be best for us
Easy to sign up. The coverage is good enough and the price is competitive.
CW
Chi Wai
What Chi Wai said about Oops Insurance:
I bought the home buyer insurance. No email confirmation. Left message in website….no one reply.
Jason
Oops Insurance
Hi Chi, we can see that your policy was issued in line with our terms of business being 24 hours from the time of order. We feel your review is unfair and are disappointed that you are not totally satisfied with our service bearing in mind this met our stated timescales.
CW
Chi Wai
I don’t see any term showed on the page that takes 24 hours. Even I paid , I don’t see any page mentioned it. No one try to reply my message until I left comment above. I called hotline, first customer service just told me to wait. 24 -48hours. But I have very different experience in second one….this time is brilliant. He asked me some simple questions. Andsend me the policy after 10 minutes. That is the most wonderful customer service I experienced in England. I give 5 stars to him..
NE
Nelson
NE
Nelson
Hong Kong
What Nelson said about Oops Insurance:
Easy to use. Quick response.
No email received after submitting the application. Will be better if I got the email confirmation of received the submission.
Very easy web application
Easy to purchase, haven't made any claims so can't comment on that.
It is a good product that fits my need.
About Oops Insurance
Ever had an "Oops" moment? Oops offers specialist landlord and tenant insurance policies for an affordable price. Why pay more for the same cover? We offer a great policies for a fantastic price that includes every type of cover you need, giving you total peace of mind!
10 Guildhall Street, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 6NJ, United Kingdom