Newgrove Pharmacy Reviews

Newgrove Pharmacy is an online pharmacy specialising in the fulfilment of medicinal cannabis prescriptions.

The pharmacy is easy to reach directly via internet or to speak to a person directly. Any questions I had were solved in a friendly and prompt manner. I found the team thorough and reassuring when I h
MW
MR PETER WATSON
What MR PETER WATSON said about Newgrove Pharmacy:
all went very well.Well done.
RP
Robert Plant
Bristol
What Robert Plant said about Newgrove Pharmacy:
Overall the service was great The only thing I was say is there is no current way of seeing what stock is available or available to be ordered I would be more Inclined to use the pharmacy more often
Great experience, would recommend!
KE
Kevin daniel evans
caernarfon
What Kevin daniel evans said about Newgrove Pharmacy:
best thing i did was join newgrove pharmacy help my life so much thank you
KH
Kate Hicks
Kent
What Kate Hicks said about Newgrove Pharmacy:
Always on top of things. Good communication. Polite staff. Helpful and quick professional service
Best pharmacy out there! They’re always on time , friendly, confident and efficient service 10/10 was with another pharmacy previously but switched to Newgrove and haven’t had any issues.
Timely deliveries never missed and when not in stock sorted out my order well
Good comms thanks guys
About Newgrove Pharmacy
Newgrove Pharmacy offer a fast, reliable & safe home delivery for your medical cannabis prescription. We are an innovative distance selling pharmacy serving the whole UK from our state of the art premises. You can rely on us for all your healthcare needs and support.
100 Avebury Blvd,, Milton Keynes, Greater London, MK9 1FH, United Kingdom