Leading retailers of electrical products to domestic, commercial and industrial customers. Specialists in LED lighting.

Fast delivery and lower prices than elsewhere
My Lights
Thank you for you 5 star review for Mylights. It's great to hear that you were happy with our prices and the speed of your delivery.

Date of purchase: 12/05/2024
Quick delivery, good price
My Lights
Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Mylights. It's lovely to hear that you were happy with the service and our prices.

Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
My Lights
Thank you for the 5 stars you have given Mylights for the customer service you received.

Date of purchase: 18/04/2024
Excellent service, arrived on time
My Lights
Thank you for your lovely feedback about our excellent service and also for rating us with 5 stars.
Date of purchase: 15/04/2024

Date of purchase: 10/04/2024
Service was great, staff were knowledgeable and helpful offering advice when needed
My Lights
Thank your brilliant 5 star review for Mylights and for also your repeat custom, we really appreciate it.

Date of purchase: 02/04/2024
👍
My Lights
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Mylights and for the 5 stars. Its great to hear you were happy with the speed of delivery for your order.

Date of purchase: 04/04/2024
DS
Daren Silcock
My Lights
Thank you for the 5 stars you have given Mylights for our customer service.

Date of purchase: 23/03/2024
EM
Edward Sargent. MBE.
Buckinghamshire
What Edward Sargent. MBE. said about My Lights:
Ordered two downlighter which d egg hovered as promised and updated throughout. Will definitely us again!
My Lights
Hi Edward, Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for Mylights, it's lovely to hear that you had excellent service and you will order with us again. We really appreciate our repeat customers!

Date of purchase: 22/03/2024
The best !!!!!!
My Lights
Thank you for your brilliant 5 star review for Mylights, it's great to hear that you were happy with our prices and products.

Date of purchase: 24/03/2024
About My Lights
We are specialist retailers in LED lighting and electrical products from leading manufacturers including Philips, Kosnic, Aurora, SunSolar, Regilux, Collingwood, First Light, Bright LED, Halers, Kico, First Light, Ansell, Thorn, Fitzgerald, Cooper, Scolmore and Searchlight. We supply electrical products for domestic, commercial and industrial customers and have a wealth of knowledge about energy saving technology, lighting schemes, rewires and anything else electrical!
Electricity House, 10 Kenyon Road, Lomeshaye Industrial Estate, Nelson, Lancashire, BB9 5SP, United Kingdom

About My Lights