Visit Product Page
PA
Paul
Manchester
Essential Management Skills
Excellent course, And i found all of this course very educational, In particular i do struggle on how to delegate so that part of the course has helped a great deal. Thankyou.
KI
Kira
Leighton Buzzard
Essential Management Skills
Fantastic course, and a great group to work with! Really has boosted my confidence with all aspects of management, from how to tackle difficult conversations, to new time management skills.
Essential Management Skills
Conflict, Boundaries, Qualities of Assertive Leader. The content of the course was good. What I hoped was I could be grouped with people from similar industry so that during discussions I could've rel
SA
Sarah
Essential Management Skills
This course was really insightful. I gained valuable skills which I will implement in everyday work. The group discussions were particularly helpful, using real live scenarios. Thank you!
AL
Alex
Essential Management Skills
I thought it was a really good two days. We covered so many aspects of management but it was all very engaging, well run and I think everything I learned will be hugely beneficial for my development a
CA
Catriona
Aberdeen
Essential Management Skills
This was a well delivered, very engaging course that had everyone interacting despite it being online. Cherry did a great job of keeping the information relevant and understandable whilst delivering
KO
Kostas
Manchester
Essential Management Skills
Very informative and interactive experience. Walked away with plenty of new knowledge and skills in management.
Date of purchase: 05/06/2024
Jess
MTD Training
Thank you for your 5 stars! We're really glad you enjoyed the training. Thank you for taking the time to give us a star rating.
DE
Dean
Birmingham
Date of purchase: 05/06/2024
Essential Management Skills
A thoroughly engaging two day. Mark was an excellent speaker/teacher. My main takeaway was the process of leading/coaching away from dictating to empowering employees.
Jess
MTD Training
That's great to hear that you came away from the course with lots of information to better yourself as a manager. Its great to hear such Fantastic feedback about Mark. We wish you the best of luck implementing what you have learned. Thank you for your feedback.
About MTD Training
Since 2001 we have delivered training in over 25 different countries to over 9,000 different organisations and have helped over 250,000 managers. We specialise in providing: - In-house, tailor made management training courses (1-5 days duration) - Open courses (Delivered throughout the UK at various locations) - Management & leadership development programmes (From 5 days to 2 years) - Corporate and executive coaching (With senior or middle managers) We provide a wide range of management training courses and programmes that will enable your managers to maximise their potential by gaining or refining their management skills.
5 Orchard Court, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 2TQ, United Kingdom