MB Brent Park Reviews

Great service went above and beyond and car is amazing
IG
I G
What I G said about MB Brent Park:
Bought a e300e from them, Haydar assisted me throughout the whole process. Very professional and helpful. Definitely do recommend them.
CH
charmaine
What charmaine said about MB Brent Park:
Great service went above and beyond and car is amazing
KY
KYLE
What KYLE said about MB Brent Park:
Haydar brilliant helped me a lot brilliant service
FA
FAISAL
What FAISAL said about MB Brent Park:
We are very happy about the service we got, Mr Sadeq was very helpful and happy to support along the purchase.
KE
Keith
What Keith said about MB Brent Park:
I'm a disabled man I was treated with respect although I have trouble getting in and out of car nothing was to much trouble they have kept in touch with me at all times
FE
Felicity
What Felicity said about MB Brent Park:
Great service, Haydar was really helpful and made the transaction as smooth and stress free as possible! Thank you!!!
FA
fawad
What fawad said about MB Brent Park:
One of the best Car dealer friendly and very helpful
SA
Sanae
What Sanae said about MB Brent Park:
Amazing customer service Adam was very helpful and very professional really helped me get the car I want. Thank you so much for the outstanding customer service..
CR
Craig
What Craig said about MB Brent Park:
Very professional service from Adam and Haydar, would be coming back for my second car
About MB Brent Park
Welcome to MB Brent Park, home of quality used Mercedes-Benz in Brent, Greater London. Explore our premium car collection & book your test drive today!
Unit 1, Central Business Centre, Great Central Way, London, Greater London, NW10 0UR, United Kingdom
AwardExceptional award