Markel Direct Reviews

4.7

365 out of 2,905 reviews
1 hour ago
very helpful and felt a valued customer
MP
Mrs Patel
Leeds
What Mrs Patel said about Markel Direct:
Very good Well explain. Very polite
1 day ago
The customer assistant on the phone was helpful and polite, and made sure that I understood the exclusions (e.g. dangerous sports).
MC
Ms Clarke
Southport
What Ms Clarke said about Markel Direct:
Great produxts. Works like a dream. Easy to use. Have printed loads of labels for the office. Plus point.. Its really cute.
1 day ago
Online application was user-friendly. I needed to contact someone the next day by telephone, this was also very easy and the person I spoke to was very helpful and got me set up in no time.
The service and service providers were prompt and effective delivering and resolving issues raised.
MR
Ms Reekie
Tain
What Ms Reekie said about Markel Direct:
the agents on the phone were excellent and explained everything and answered my multiple questions and guided me in our needs so we were not over insured and paying too much - unlike our previous supp
MM
Mr Morcoase
Southport
What Mr Morcoase said about Markel Direct:
It was the only insurer, whi give me a reasonable price for my start-up business, and very easy to buy the insurance with no no-sense questions. Strongly recommend.
Helpful and timely
MW
Mr Weedon
About Markel Direct
We have over 25 years experience offering specialist insurance for contractors, consultants, self-employed professionals, freelancers, charities and community groups. Our policies are specially designed to cover a wide range of risks and cover can be tailored to suit your individual requirements.
2nd Floor, Verity House, 6 Canal Wharf, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 5AS, United Kingdom

About Markel Direct