Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
7 out of 25 reviews
Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky
This a beautiful weight and rich colour. I have used for a sweater and slouchy toques that look great. Will use again.
Date of purchase: 19/03/2024
JM
Jane Mason
Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky
Good Quality product and good colour choices
Date of purchase: 13/01/2024
Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky
High quality wool, easy to knit and rich colours.
Date of purchase: 31/12/2023
MR
Margaret Redfern
Great product great quality
Date of purchase: 27/12/2023
JL
josiane lacerte
Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky
A bit smaller weight than I thought but really nice yarn
Date of purchase: 03/12/2023
CL
Chris Lawes
Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky
Awful and very heavy. I went with the colour.
Brianna
LoveCrafts
Hello, Thanks for providing us with your feedback. I'm very sorry you were disappointed with your order! You may return any unused yarn to us for a refund if you wish. More information on our returns policy may be found on our site here: https://help.lovecrafts.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001574987-What-is-your-returns-policy-if-I-changed-my-mind- If you have any questions, please reach out to us at info@lovecrafts.com We're happy to help! Best wishes, Brianna and the LoveCrafts Team
Date of purchase: 02/11/2023
Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky
Not great to knit with, it separates easily when knitting it.
Date of purchase: 11/09/2023
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts