Product Image

Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK - Blue Hawaii (08)

4.6

Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK - Blue Hawaii (08) - Its vivid, tone-on-tone hues are a perfect way to inject some color into your summer wardrobe. This yarn is a sturdy blend of cotton and nylon, making it extremely practical, as it is cool to wear, and can be machine-washed. The chainette construction gives it a lightweight feel.. SKU: .

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
17 out of 43 reviews
Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK
Beautiful yarn especially when bought in the sale! I’ve crocheted 3 beach dresses with this yarn and it’s perfect and stylish.
Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK
Beautiful colour and quality for crocheting. I have 4 different colours in this yarn as I love it so much. Perfect to crochet beach dresses with!
Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK
Great quality yarn with an additional sparkle which adds to its appeal. Perfect for crocheting garments and I have this yarn in four different colours.
SS
Shirley Smallacombe
Nairn
Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK
I found this yarn (although beautiful) quite difficult to knit with. Maybe it’s me but I found especially when casting on the yarn splits. However I am not going to give up. This is the first time I
Date of purchase: 24/04/2024
MA
Meg Anderson
Isle of Skye
Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK
It's knitting up well - just there is a lot of p2tog tbl, so I do have to be careful I don't split the yarn! The metallic part is a beautiful blue, but the other part depends on whether it's daylight
Date of purchase: 03/04/2024
SP
Sue Partridge
Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK
Love the colour and texture of this
Date of purchase: 15/03/2024
MM
Makepeace McEvoy
Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK
This is a lovely yarn (though, to be fair, so it ought to be at that price). It is soft and easy to work with, and it has great stitch definition; due to the construction it can split a little, but t
Date of purchase: 11/03/2024
Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK
Easy to knit with but needs careful watching as the wool ‘splits’ easily.
Date of purchase: 22/02/2024
Paintbox Yarns Metallic DK
Wool splits very easily, but finished garment looks lovely, 2nd time I have made garments for my granddaughters with this wool, but different colours
Date of purchase: 26/01/2024
Date of purchase: 06/12/2023
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts