Product Image

Novita 7 Veljestä - Sunflower (268)

4.5

Novita 7 Veljestä - Sunflower (268) - . SKU: .

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
16 out of 23 reviews
Novita 7 Veljestä
I love the colour and the texture of the yarn and it knits up beautifully.
Date of purchase: 09/04/2024
Novita 7 Veljestä
For a wool based yarn, this yarn is quite soft. I used it for knitting slippers and will use it to make heavy wool socks.
Novita 7 Veljestä
Love this yarn for sweaters, socks, hats, etc
Date of purchase: 25/11/2023
DH
Debbie Hart
Novita 7 Veljestä
I have used this yarn numerous times it is just lovely
Date of purchase: 30/11/2023
SC
Sherran Clarence
Novita 7 Veljestä
Soft, easy to work with and the perfect grey for my project.
Date of purchase: 28/10/2023
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts