Product Image

Hayfield Hayfield Bonus DK - Granite Marl (593)

Hayfield Hayfield Bonus DK - Granite Marl (593) - A quality premium acrylic, Hayfield Bonus DK is available in a range of shades from subtle earthy tones to eye-poppingly bright neons! Expect brilliant colors, great value and fun designs with Hayfield Bonus knitting yarns.. SKU: .

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
147 out of 524 reviews
Hayfield Bonus DK
Brilliant colour. Easy to work with. Better still a wonderful price.
Date of purchase: 27/04/2024
Hayfield Bonus DK
Very please with this yarn. I used it for a head and arms of a doll on a comfy blanket.. This is lovely wool for knitting or crochet. Good price and as always quick delivery
Date of purchase: 08/04/2024
Hayfield Bonus DK
I am knitting a jumper for myself and it has a patterned front, and this was just the colour I needed for it.
Hayfield Bonus DK
I am knitting a jumper for myself which has an almost ¬willow pattern` effect on the front and needed some colours for it.
Date of purchase: 22/04/2024
Date of purchase: 22/04/2024
DF
Diana Farrugia
Malta
Hayfield Bonus DK
I love this yarn. It's so soft. Many colours to choose from.
Date of purchase: 20/04/2024
Hayfield Bonus DK
Love this wool, but it all the time. Very happy with the delivery service the wool came very quickly
Date of purchase: 18/04/2024
MI
Mrs Christine Ingram
Daventry
Hayfield Bonus DK
I love this wool. I’ve purchased this wool many times. It’s easy to knit with & it has so many colours
Date of purchase: 14/04/2024
Hayfield Bonus DK
Very pleased with wool and the delivery
Date of purchase: 13/04/2024
Hayfield Bonus DK
I love working with hayfield bonus dk yarn, I find it good quality, and gentle enough for babies skin, not to irritate them
Date of purchase: 13/04/2024
Hayfield Bonus DK
Feels a bit harsh while you are knitting, but once rinsed, has a lovely soft texture.
Date of purchase: 12/04/2024
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts