Product Image

Cascade Heritage Solids - Purple Hyacinth (5625)

Cascade Heritage Solids - Purple Hyacinth (5625) - Beautifully springy, Cascade Heritage Solids sock yarn is the classic choice for socks and other accessories. 75% Superwash Merino and available in some frankly gorgeous shades, this sock yarn knits up on 2.25-3.25mm needles with a nice and generous 400 metres per skein!. SKU: 05535625.

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
63 out of 141 reviews
Cascade Heritage Solids
I use this on a sock machine & it slips through the needles like silk. The colours are nice & bright and the knitted socks feels incredibly soft.
Cascade Heritage Solids
Lovely soft yarn. What I've used has been knot free. Knits up very soft.
Date of purchase: 06/05/2024
Cascade Heritage Solids
Lovely soft yarn. What I've used has been knot free. Knits up very soft.
Date of purchase: 06/05/2024
RL
Rosemary Littlehales
Thornton-Cleveleys
Cascade Heritage Solids
My 4 ply Heritage 75% Superwash Merino Wool/25% Nylon wool order arrived promptly, within two or three days. It was presented in skanes, so my partner's help to roll it into balls ready for use, was
Date of purchase: 24/04/2024
Cascade Heritage Solids
My absolute favorite brand for solids. It is my go to every time. The yarn is soft. I’ve never had an issue with fading or colors being inconsistent.
Cascade Heritage Solids
My absolute favorite brand for solid yarns. It is my go to every time. The yarn is soft. I’ve never had an issue with the colors fading or being inconsistent. I’ve been using this brand for years.
Date of purchase: 01/05/2024
Date of purchase: 01/05/2024
About LoveCrafts
Visit LoveCrafts.com and you’ll see a world designed for makers. We’re dedicated to creating a place where makers’ projects are celebrated, advice is shared and it’s easy to buy supplies for your selected craft.
8th Floor WeWork Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London, Greater London, WC2B 6NH, United Kingdom

About LoveCrafts