Loome Fabrics Reviews

TW
Tom Wiseman
appleby
What Tom Wiseman said about Loome Fabrics:
they did what they said they would do
Date of purchase: 23/11/2023
SU
Susannah
What Susannah said about Loome Fabrics:
Good service. Quick and easy.

Date of purchase: 23/04/2023
JB
Jane Bradley
What Jane Bradley said about Loome Fabrics:
Good service. Clear, useful website.

Date of purchase: 03/05/2023
Excellent service and communication when I ordered 10 samples of fabric which I received quickly and well packaged.
Date of purchase: 31/08/2023
LI
Linda
Northamptonshire
What Linda said about Loome Fabrics:
Gorgeous fabric, good value for money and fast delivery. Cannot wait to recover my large pouffe in this amazing fabric
Date of purchase: 01/08/2023
AU
Aude
Devon
What Aude said about Loome Fabrics:
A very cooperative company to deal with who listened to my colour matching problem and sent me several samples. Their supplier was slower than I wanted, but once a decision was made the fabric was del

Date of purchase: 10/05/2023
FF
Fiona Farr
What Fiona Farr said about Loome Fabrics:
Beautiful period and period inspired fabrics and fantastic customer service (samples sent promptly, fast response to email queries, orders held for dispatch until I had returned home from holiday).

Date of purchase: 26/08/2023
JS
Julian Strutt
What Julian Strutt said about Loome Fabrics:
Very good material and no issues being used for recovering a statement chair. Great interaction with the team to make the purchase too.

Date of purchase: 28/04/2023
Their service was TERRIBLE! I phoned and emailed multiple times but no one ever answered my questions so I could not place an order. Very disappointing as I had found 2 fabrics I particularly liked!
Jane Woodvine
Loome Fabrics
Good evening We are so sorry that feel you have to respond with one star. We would never knowingly ignore our customers and very much apologise that we have somehow missed your correspondence and telephone calls. Thank you for the feedback, your comments have been taken on board and we have taken steps to improve our service.

Date of purchase: 09/06/2023
About Loome Fabrics
Loome Fabrics are online retailers of high quality furnishing fabrics. We specialise in selling superior quality upholstery and curtain fabric for domestic and contract use. We supply to both UK and worldwide customers. Our philosophy is to provide the best mix of top quality fabrics at reasonable prices with first class service. If you want to reupholster a sofa or chair, make new curtains, or simply want some cushion fabric, then we have fabric for you.
14 Balmoral Drive, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, Cheshire, CW4 7HY, United Kingdom