London Basin Company Ltd Reviews

A striking range of luxurious decorative handmade basins, vanity units and accessories for the bathroom. Playful Bathroom Luxury

Uploaded media
We are delighted with this beautiful hand crafted basin. The order arrived quickly and it was well packaged. The basin itself has a quality feel to it and it is totally unique. It certainly is a focal
MB
MLL Bathroom
Paris
What MLL Bathroom said about London Basin Company Ltd:
Good communication and fast answer. Great experience and nice products
3 products purchased
2 years ago
Very high quality material, very helpful in the selection and review of the designs and timely delivery.
4 products purchased
2 years ago
Excellent service and good pricing.
3 products purchased
ES
Ellen Silvester
Kingsdown Wilts
What Ellen Silvester said about London Basin Company Ltd:
Really good service especially when I had to return one of the two basins I had ordered due to a change of plan. It was no problem and collection was arranged and refund processed efficiently. I love
JC
Jane Alexander Carr
What Jane Alexander Carr said about London Basin Company Ltd:
Great communication, quick to respond to queries. Delivered quickly and well packaged.
2 products purchased
2 years ago
LBC could not have been more helpful with all my queries and in the end helped me find the perfect basin. The basin is a thing of true beauty and i am so grateful it is mine!
SS
Sarah Sears
Fairlie, New Zealand
What Sarah Sears said about London Basin Company Ltd:
I live in NZ and found London Basin Company to be excellent prompt response to any questions I had, Delivery of basin to my doorstep was in 10days after it was dispatched.
CH
Cato Hellstenius
What Cato Hellstenius said about London Basin Company Ltd:
Nathalie gave us fantastic and swift service and we are looking forward to refurbish our bathroom.
2 years ago
Telephone enquiries were answered promptly and quickly. The order was delivered well packed and on time, infact a few days early. The amount of waiting time for the order was explained.
About London Basin Company Ltd
With a shared passion for interior design and a love of being surrounded by stunning things, mother and daughter duo, Anna and Nathalie Callis founded The London Basin Company to create striking countertop basins designed to transform bathrooms and cloakrooms into luxurious works of art. We offer a range of playful and distinctive luxury basin designs, and complementary accessories, that will transform and elevate the bathroom space into a centre piece of your home. We are the luxury bathroom specialists and here to help you achieve the bathroom of your dreams, without compromise.
18 Hartswood Road, London, Greater London, W12 9NQ, United Kingdom