Just Sardinia Reviews

We are the Sardinia Island Specialists, with high standards of service catering for your every need.

4.6
4.6

Polite, efficient and responded quickly to any queries.
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
Excellent Knowledge, Friendly staff and Easy booking process! Can't wait to return to Sardinia
Date of purchase: 29/09/2023
MG
Michael Godfrey
What Michael Godfrey said about Just Sardinia:
My wife and I waited some 40 minutes or more for a booked pick up, no one was there ready waiting for us, so after 40 minutes we had to get a taxi to our hotel, not ideal but it was getting very late.
Just Sardinia
We have spoken by telephone and again I am extremely sorry for the misunderstanding on the part of the transfer provider who has provided us with a faultless service for over 20 years.. I understand that the owner of the transport company has apologised to you in person and reimbursed you the cost of the taxi you were unfortunately obliged to take.
Date of purchase: 08/04/2024
JB
John Bevan
What John Bevan said about Just Sardinia:
Good service & prompt response to enquiries. We haven’t used them before. without any recommendation.
Date of purchase: 17/04/2024
Really swift reply to our first enquiry email and quick quote sent through. Hopefully all will be as good on the holiday!
Date of purchase: 12/02/2024
JK
Jane Kosa
Surbiton
What Jane Kosa said about Just Sardinia:
After booking my holiday I got a call from one of the agents who had noticed that I had only booked a small cabin bag for my 10 day trip and thought this might not be enough. I had forgotten to includ
Date of purchase: 18/01/2024
Quick to respond to questions. Friendly and helpful. We haven't been on the holiday yet, but we have been with Just Sicily before and it was a great holiday. The travel app is really useful.
Date of purchase: 30/03/2024
Specialist knowledge and service provided in a courteous and efficient manner.
Date of purchase: 23/01/2024
PN
Peter Nickols
What Peter Nickols said about Just Sardinia:
Their knowledge of the Island and of the hotels there is second to none, their prices are also extremely competitive. The icing on the cake is the amazing phone app that is so useful not just giving y
Date of purchase: 09/02/2024
MB
Martin Booth
What Martin Booth said about Just Sardinia:
Good personal service from start to finish … pove the travel wallet
Date of purchase: 28/02/2024
About Just Sardinia
Our aim is to listen to your requirements, guide you to the most suitable accommodation and provide you with accurate information about travel to Sardinia, your chosen resort and local area. Additionally, we can arrange all your holiday extras including airport transfers, car hire, insurance, childcare, excursions and even book a restaurant for a special occasion. If you wish to see more of the island we can tailor make an itinerary to ‘Tour Sardinia’ by organising a combination of accommodation (depending upon your length of holiday and budget) with a hire car staying at 2, 3 or more destinations. At Just Sardinia we try to think of everything!
142 Mudeford Lane, CHRISTCHURCH, Dorset, BH23 3HS, United Kingdom