Jones & Tomlin Reviews

A fully independent, family-run business specialising in selling premium bed brands since 1946.

MB
Miss L Butcher
Worthing
20 hours ago
What Miss L Butcher said about Jones & Tomlin:
Richard was excellent, very friendly, knowledgeable and gave me the time and space I needed to try the beds out before buying. Would recommend.

21 hours ago
The whole experience was very good. I received excellent attention when I visited the showroom in Bosham. I wish Milly well in her role there, and I also very much appreciated the advice and intere

1 day ago
The whole buying process was very hassle free. Knowledgeable staff in store (no pressure) and the delivery and recycling service was brilliant.

1 day ago
Delivery of new mattress and collection of old one completed on time and with a smile and cheery greeting
1 day ago
Excellent service, received email to say now in stock. Really pleased

Date of purchase: 01/05/2024
1 day ago
Very welcoming and knowledgeable. The person who served me even recognised me from a couple of years previous!

Date of purchase: 01/05/2024
Competitive price and delivered in good time

Date of purchase: 29/04/2024

Date of purchase: 03/05/2024

Date of purchase: 03/05/2024
MD
Mr . Davey
Worthing
What Mr . Davey said about Jones & Tomlin:
great service and delivery within a week

Date of purchase: 26/04/2024
About Jones & Tomlin
Friendly, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service has been at the heart of our independent, family-owned business since 1946. From humble beginnings, we now have stores in Chichester, Guildford, Horsham and Worthing; aswell as a large online store offering free UK delivery. Striving to make the entire buying process as easy and straightforward as possible, we sell an impressive selection of premium bed brands to suit all comfort preferences and budgets. From luxury brands such as Hastens and Ercol; to exclusive British-made ranges from Enchanted House, Vispring and Hypnos; we use our wealth of experience to stock the finest beds, mattresses and bedroom furniture.
69 Chapel Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1HR, United Kingdom