Jet2.com Limited Reviews

John Francis Magiera
Bacup
What John Francis Magiera said about Jet2.com Limited:
First class Thank you John magiera
Excellent the only problem I have is because I have special assistance that allows free seats it will not allow me the 15% discount for bags,seats & meals so in fact we only save £15 so in fact you do
CK
Campbell Kelly
Cramlington
Always had friendly & efficient service both on the phone or the app
Excellent rates times and responsiveness
Outstanding staff helpful with everything great company to book with
Brilliant
KS
Keith Springall
What Keith Springall said about Jet2.com Limited:
Very good. I had to go with Ryanair in February because Jet2 did not have any flights from Stansted to Malaga. Now I know why I like Jet2!
Easy website to use
They are always a good service
About Jet2.com Limited
The award-winning airline Jet2.com offers friendly low fares to over 50 sun, city and ski destinations from ten UK bases: Leeds Bradford, Manchester, East Midlands, Newcastle, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast International, Bristol and London Stansted. We offer great flight times, zero credit card fees and allocated seats as standard, along with our famously friendly service. It’s no wonder Jet2.com was named Best Airline – UK and Best Low-Cost Airline - Europe at the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards. Have a lovely flight!
Low Fare Finder House, Yeadon, West Yorkshire, LS19 7TU, United Kingdom