Product Image

Personalised Anchor Denim Bucket Hat - 6-12 Months - Baby Bucket Hat - Baby Summer Hat - Personalised Baby Gifts - My 1st Years

When the sun’s high in the sky, protect your tiny tot’s head with our personalised anchor-design denim bucket hat. This adorable hat is crafted from 100% cotton in classic blue denim, which is breathable, protective and comfortable. Stylishly simple, this awesome accessory features an embroidered anchor design and a wide brim to shield their eyes and face from the sun’s rays. Whether they’re relaxing in the garden or taking a walk in the park, this summer staple will protect their scalp while providing cool comfort. Personalise this bucket hat with a little one’s name so they can play safely outside all summer long. Features: Personalisation is Embroidery Suitable from 6 months to 5 Years Additional Information: Please note, the more characters you choose the smaller they will appear Warnings: Keep away from fire Product code: SE_30112938

Visit Product Page
Visit Product Page
IR
Irina
London
Date of purchase: 17/06/2024
Personalised Anchor Denim Bucket Hat
Quick delivery and the embroidery looked great. Perfect gift!
Aleksandra
My 1st Years
Hello! Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Your feedback means a lot to our team and helps us continue to strive for excellence. Looking forward to serving you again! Best regards, Aleksandra, Management Team, My 1st Years
JE
Jane Edwards
Date of purchase: 03/06/2024
Personalised Anchor Denim Bucket Hat
Absolutely beautiful hat I bought for my Grandson. Top quality product and the box and tissue paper made it a classy looking gift and very reasonably priced. Have already recommended to many.
Aleksandra
My 1st Years
About My 1st Years
Once upon a time, two best friends named Jonny and Dan found themselves in a tricky dilemma when one of their friends gave birth to a bouncing baby girl. They wanted to give the little one a timeless yet original gift that was both truly personal and which wouldn't break the bank - but try as they might they simply could not find the perfect present for a little one. So with a bit of pluck, a dash of determination and an ounce of ingenuity, they decided to make it themselves!
DC4, Cheaney Drive Grange Park Industrial Estate, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN4 5FB, United Kingdom

About My 1st Years