Providing quality furniture and interior designs within Derbyshire and beyond since 1928

2 years ago
Order arrived very quickly, despite it being placed just before Christmas.
2 years ago
Hunters were quick to address my concerns that’s why I have given them 4 stars. Perhaps it should have been less because I ordered a super king 4.5 tog summer quilt and a king size one arrived instead
2 years ago
Ordered bedding that arrived quickly.
PB
Penelope Bodsworth
What Penelope Bodsworth said about Hunters:
Rapid delivery, well packed. Excellent price.
2 products purchased
3 years ago
Good quality tea towels, absorbent and a decent size for a good price. No delivery note or courtesy slip was included in the (plastic wrapped) package sent to me which surprised me.
5 products purchased
3 years ago
The service I received was very impressive. From the emails and the phone calls . Delivery was good considering the Covid restrictions. And the products are fabulous.
3 products purchased
MC
Mrs Hilary Collcott
What Mrs Hilary Collcott said about Hunters:
Nice product, delivered in good time
MH
Mr Frederick Holmes
Farnham
What Mr Frederick Holmes said about Hunters:
I placed my order on line as they had the items I wanted to complete my sets. They contacted me to warn of stock levels and gave me the option to cancel. I hung in knowing I may have to wait until Mar
6 products purchased
3 years ago
I was disappointed that an incorrect item was sent, but they dealt with this promptly and very generously - really excellent customer service.
RB
robert blute
3 years ago
What robert blute said about Hunters:
very good wife pleased with the hand towels
About Hunters
Since 1928 we have been specialists in luxurious furniture and accessories. We strive to provide the very best in quality and service, we're proud to still be an independent family-run business and Derby's longest established furnishing store. Our commitment to quality means that much of our furniture is made within the UK where we have a world class manufacturing industry for upholstery and bed making. Fine craftsmanship is something we believe passionately in, we’re lucky to be near to Long Eaton where many of our upholstery suppliers are based.
4 Babington Lane, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 1SY, United Kingdom