Buy Me Once Reviews

Buy Me Once finds the longest-lasting products on the planet. We do the research so you don't have to.

4.5

JE
Jennifer
Tennessee
What Jennifer said about Buy Me Once:
Everything sourced by Buy Me Once has been high quality, reasonable priced, and received in a timely manner. I value the research work to provide excellent choices for products that last and are respo

Date of purchase: 04/04/2024
IA
Ian Auerbach
What Ian Auerbach said about Buy Me Once:
It was easy to buy and quick shipping.

Date of purchase: 02/04/2024
Good for products that will last.

Date of purchase: 14/11/2023
PI
PinMO
Marshfield, MO
What PinMO said about Buy Me Once:
This can opener works GREAT, but it does take a bit to figure it out. It does work differently. It is sturdy and I'm sure it will be the last opener I will ever need.

Date of purchase: 22/02/2024
AE
Arlene Enderton
What Arlene Enderton said about Buy Me Once:
I haven't interacted with the service. Just rating it to get to the next question.

Date of purchase: 30/11/2023
RC
Robert Couchon
What Robert Couchon said about Buy Me Once:
Just great communication and service

Date of purchase: 10/01/2024

Date of purchase: 28/11/2023
CC
Christine McMahon-Chase
What Christine McMahon-Chase said about Buy Me Once:
As always, the website is easy to navigate. I have not needed to reach out for any issues regarding my purchase.

Date of purchase: 21/11/2023
The wallet was exactly as described, unfortunately it was a gift for my husband and it was not what he was looking for. Buy Me Once's customer service was quick to respond and helpful when I requested
Date of purchase: 14/06/2023
got my order and everything

Date of purchase: 30/05/2023
About Buy Me Once
Buy Me Once is sick of badly made products. You probably are too. And yet most consumer goods are built to break. It’s a waste of resources, money and time. It’s called planned obsolescence. And we want to fight it. We try to do that by finding the longest-lasting version of everything. Whether that product might be manufactured by a big corporation, or by a punchy upstart like us, we help to give those products an audience. We’re campaigning for a law forcing manufacturers to indicate product lifespan before purchase, and our ultimate goal is to force a change within our throwaway culture. We’re a shop. We’re a campaign. And we are here to stay.
Sustainable Bankside, 105 Sumner Street,, London, Greater London, SE12 9HZ, United Kingdom

About Buy Me Once