House Sitters UK Reviews

House Sitters UK is one of the UK's largest House and Pet Sitting community.

200 out of 759 reviews
JB
Julie Baptista
Trowbridge, Wiltshire
15 hours ago
What Julie Baptista said about House Sitters UK:
Not sure who you are or what you do other than maintain the web site which is pretty good and fairly easy to navigate and collect the fee. Would prefer to give dates when I am available rather than d
Able to find sitters that were available, worked out really well.
It is really excellent and very helpful to find good house sitting jobs.
AV
Agne Verescagina
TG
Tracy Gordon
Havant
What Tracy Gordon said about House Sitters UK:
Great service
Extremely well-set up and organised. It's very easy to use and seems to work very efficiently. As a sitter, I get all the information I need, but not too much, and the system for notifying messages w
JW
Judith Wallace
inner hebrides
What Judith Wallace said about House Sitters UK:
this service is ideal for my purpose ensuring my chance to take a break knowing that my house and more importantly my dog are in safe hands
AC
Anne Costigan
Orpington, London
What Anne Costigan said about House Sitters UK:
Easy to use & great support.
EG
Elizabeth Gray
Hawick
What Elizabeth Gray said about House Sitters UK:
We have used House Sitters UK several times with complete confidence and satisfaction each time. We have met some lovely people who have taken great care of our dog Ginny, and our home.
About House Sitters UK
We are one of the UK's favourite House and Pet Sitting sites. We provide a service that is really simple to use, backed by consistently friendly service, which is very effective - it works really well! Every day we connect homeowners with kindhearted house sitters who care for their home, pets and garden in exchange for free accommodation. The pets are happy, the home is secure and the sitters live rent-free. It’s a win-win for everyone!
3 / 125 Magallen St, Lismore, NSW 2480, Australia