Hedges Direct Ltd Reviews

2,394

2,778

5 hours ago
Date of purchase: 03/06/2024
Plants weren't delivered. Haven't replied to my email. Haven't given me a refund
AD
Alison DODKIN
Cheddar
7 hours ago
Date of purchase: 25/05/2024
What Alison DODKIN said about Hedges Direct Ltd:
Ordering was very easy and delivery very prompt. A leaflet on care for the beech hedge would have been useful but this does not deter from my 5 star rating.

8 hours ago

Martin Weeks
Romsey
16 hours ago
What Martin Weeks said about Hedges Direct Ltd:
Can’t be faulted. Delivery time quoted was efficient and adhered to and as stated in my review the products arrived very professionally packed and in perfect health. As I don’t profess to be a profess

SC
Steven Couch
Arbroath
16 hours ago

21 hours ago
Date of purchase: 02/06/2024
As a returning customer I would recommend Hedges Direct. The delivery was fast and instruction on planting clear. They recommended RootGrow and Bonemeal which I also purchased, which was easy to use.

1 day ago
Date of purchase: 26/05/2024
1 day ago
Date of purchase: 10/05/2024
excellent service good communication
Customer Care
Hedges Direct Ltd
21 hours ago
Hi Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating. I am so pleased you are happy with your ordering experience with us and with the plants you have received, it is always lovely to receive such positive feedback. I hope your new plants are settling into their new home. Beech is a wonderful hedge for colourful seasonal interest. Over autumn/winter when the plants are dormant the leaves turn brown, and the plants hold onto these leaves. As the weather warms up again in spring healthy new green leaves will push through. I hope you enjoy your new hedging and the wildlife it will bring to your garden. Thank you once again for the review and thank you for being such a great customer and if we can help you with anything further please let us know 😊. Kind Regards, Jo, Customer Care

About Hedges Direct Ltd
Here at Hedges Direct, we are completely dedicated to hedges. As a specialist grower, we supply a huge range of hedging plants, in all sizes from 30cm to 3m. So, if you need bare root hedging, cell grown plants, pot grown shrubs, root ball hedge plants or fine topiary, whether you want deciduous or evergreen hedging, posh hedges or cheap garden hedging you’ve found the right company and we are available if you need advice by phone 6 days a week.
Five Acres, Dawbers Lane, Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 6EE, United Kingdom