Healthy Living Direct Reviews

Your first choice for daily living aids, fashion, garden and homeware favourites!

4.4

1,003

3,657 out of 3,656 reviews
PM
Penny McCartney
Date of purchase: 16/10/2021
What Penny McCartney said about Healthy Living Direct:
fast efficient service and all items delivered safely.
MT
Marian Thornley
What Marian Thornley said about Healthy Living Direct:
Up to now I have not received my goods , so can’t really give a true comment.
EK
E J Kelly
Date of purchase: 27/09/2021
What E J Kelly said about Healthy Living Direct:
The item I ordered hasn't yet arrived and I have had no communication from the company regarding my order.
Kerry
Healthy Living Direct
2 years ago
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to read that you are having issues receiving your order, I will contact you direct with the relevant information. Kind Regards Healthy Living Direct
LJ
linda joy
What linda joy said about Healthy Living Direct:
very good and arrived on time well packed
Date of purchase: 18/10/2021
Would not let me enter the free gift or discount code, Apart from that the dispatch of the goods was very quick
WI
*** Wills
Winchester
What *** Wills said about Healthy Living Direct:
Very good service, quick delivery time. Goods all wrapped well and parcel tracking good
Date of purchase: 01/10/2021
Satisfied with goods, easy to order and received delivery promptly. Yes, I would order items again and recommend Healthy Living.
AR
anthony richards
Date of purchase: 07/10/2021
What anthony richards said about Healthy Living Direct:
Arrived poorly packed. Item damaged, Refunded ok.
TP
Trevor Pickett
Hornchurch
Date of purchase: 15/10/2021
What Trevor Pickett said about Healthy Living Direct:
Use a different delivery company
Kerry
Healthy Living Direct
Thank you for your feedback. Kind Regards Healthy Living Direct
Date of purchase: 14/10/2021
Excellent service items good quality and arrived super quick
About Healthy Living Direct
Healthy Living Direct is the flagship brand under the Kingstown Associates name. Launched in 2018, our website has quickly grown to become a favourite online shop for seniors and the elderly, with a great range of products to help them live an independent lifestyle. From health aids to pet care, our products have proved popular due to their great adaptive features and affordable prices. We choose designs for people with mobility issues in mind, that's why so many of our products perfectly suit seniors and the elderly.
Wadsworth Road, Driffield, West Yorkshire, YO25 9DJ, United Kingdom