"We are passionate about all things travel, and pride ourselves on our professionalism and outstanding levels of service."

MG
Mark Gerling
What Mark Gerling said about Giltedge:
Constantly delivering 5 star service to me and my clients.
Date of purchase: 18/05/2024
SB
Sylvia Berman
What Sylvia Berman said about Giltedge:
Giltedge actually listened to what I wanted for my client and delivered
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
DY
Di Yates
What Di Yates said about Giltedge:
Amazing attention to detail and prompt responses to requests, Robyn took our brief and created the magic to come up with the perfect itinerary for our family, we are very excited for our trip
Date of purchase: 30/04/2024
KS
Kim Davis-Smith
What Kim Davis-Smith said about Giltedge:
Stella got in touch with me immediately and had a quote/confirmation within 24 hours. She understood my clients needs and interests - very detailed itinerary.
Date of purchase: 29/04/2024
The Giltedge representative was prompt, thorough, and knowledgeable. A pleasure to work with.
Date of purchase: 29/04/2024
great, efficient and friendly - always a pleasure to deal with. went the extra mile of securing an upgrade for a sea facing room
Giltedge
Greetings, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're delighted to know that Team GILTEDGE exceeded your expectations. We look forward to serving you again and continuing to meet your needs with our service!
Date of purchase: 18/04/2024
KI
Kimberly
Memphis
What Kimberly said about Giltedge:
I highly recommend Giltedge. They are knowledgeable, responsive, and easy to work with.
Giltedge
Dear Kimberly, we're overjoyed to read your positive feedback! It's fantastic to know you enjoyed your experience with Team GILTEDGE. We hope to work with you again soon.
Date of purchase: 19/04/2024
RJ
Robin Jacobs
New York, NY
What Robin Jacobs said about Giltedge:
The agent I worked with was very responsive and gave me direct and honest answers to my questions as well as making some very good suggestions.
Giltedge
Hi Robin, it's wonderful to hear that your trip with Team GILTEDGE left a lasting impression! We strive for excellence and are glad we could deliver. Thank you for your support.
Date of purchase: 12/04/2024
CS
Carol Street
What Carol Street said about Giltedge:
Giltedge and in particular Shereika has good knowledge of their products and it's delivered with such patience, professionalism and friendliness.
Giltedge
Hello Carol, thank you for the glowing review! We're delighted to know you were pleased with your GILTEDGE experience. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to your next trip.
Date of purchase: 10/04/2024
DK
Danielle Kelly
What Danielle Kelly said about Giltedge:
Sherilyn always go above and beyond to find the best lodges for my clients. She is always a pleasure to work with. I really appreciate her quick response time as this last trip was for a busy travel
Giltedge
Dear Danielle, thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to have been able to assist you, especially during such a busy period. Team GILTEDGE is looking forward to planning your next great adventure!
Date of purchase: 28/03/2024
About Giltedge
Proud winner of “South Africa’s Leading Luxury Tour Operator” for 8 times in the last 9 years, Giltedge Africa specialises in tailor-made luxury holidays and safaris to Southern Africa, East Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
Unit 25, Westlake Lifestyle Centre, Westlake Drive, Tokai, Cape Town, Western Cape, 7945, South Africa

About Giltedge