GetLuxe is no longer an active Feefo customer
SW
Shay Wilkinson
What Shay Wilkinson said about GetLuxe:
I found them to be very helpful and accommodating. Helping me to travel at the times I wanted choosing the best flights and flight times while not adding too much to the package.
SM
Sidney McDonnell
Brisbane
What Sidney McDonnell said about GetLuxe:
Excellent service,very helpful
5 years ago
I only give this holiday a 3 because the room we stayed in was disappointing. The room was lacking, the bathroom was in desperate need of renovating. I think if you stay somewhere for 6 nights there
Jessica.Roberts@ignitetravel.com
GetLuxe
5 years ago
Hello there, I’m sorry that your experience booking with My Holiday Centre wasn't entirely positive. Thank you for taking the time to send us the feedback, we will ensure this gets back to the relevant departments so we can look to improve our product. Kind Regards, Jessica.
5 years ago
Hotel Rydges Esplanade Cairns Resort was wonderful with staff only to happy to make our stay a great experience. Service, room and facilities excellent
5 years ago
The package deal was great, we enjoyed our holiday. The only issue we had was that once we booked on line we did not recieve our itinary or etickets for the flights. We recieved the etickets a few hou
Jessica.Roberts@ignitetravel.com
GetLuxe
5 years ago
Hello there, I’m sorry that you didn't have a positive experience booking with My Holiday Centre. Thank you for taking the time to send us the feedback, we will ensure this gets back to the relevant departments so we can provide more training and improve our processes. Kind Regards, Jessica.
LW
Leanne Weatherley
What Leanne Weatherley said about GetLuxe:
Very thorough with details and booking information
5 years ago
Easy to transact. They understood exactly what I wanted and they planned my trip to streamline all activities I wanted to do with ease.
DS
Daryl Smith
What Daryl Smith said about GetLuxe:
The staff were very helpful
JA
John Alcock
Phillip Island
What John Alcock said about GetLuxe:
Would definitely recommend to friends, in fact already have told a few about a great deal.
DQ
Deborah Quon
What Deborah Quon said about GetLuxe:
Customer Service Officer was very helpful and pleasant. She also followed up with the email as per our discussion.
About GetLuxe
Travel the world with GetLuxe. Amazing travel experiences at Australia best prices. Buy online, call or visit your local Flight Centre or Escape Travel store today.
ignite, ignite, Queensland, 4500, Australia