Egypt Escapes Reviews

4.6
3.9

Ms Nikki Sargeant
What Ms Nikki Sargeant said about Egypt Escapes:
The service I received from Philip was 5*, he took everything I asked for and put it all together in our perfect package. I was not pestered or asked to add things I didn't want or need.

Date of purchase: 13/09/2023
MW
Mr Patrick Wilder
What Mr Patrick Wilder said about Egypt Escapes:
Very helpful and knowledgeable.
Date of purchase: 15/05/2024
MB
Miss Veronica Beckwith
What Miss Veronica Beckwith said about Egypt Escapes:
Very good communication and service ,got back to me the same agent
Date of purchase: 13/05/2024
Mr Ian Simpson
What Mr Ian Simpson said about Egypt Escapes:
Adrian very helpful, wide choice of options. Will use again

Date of purchase: 21/03/2024
Mrs Sandra Stovold
What Mrs Sandra Stovold said about Egypt Escapes:
They lstened to my concerns and queries and kept me informed.

Date of purchase: 22/09/2023
MM
Mrs Paula Marrows
What Mrs Paula Marrows said about Egypt Escapes:
This is the second time we have used you and very happy with your friendliness and nothing too much trouble thank you

Date of purchase: 05/03/2024
MR
Mr James Rolsche
UK
What Mr James Rolsche said about Egypt Escapes:
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable service.

Date of purchase: 30/07/2023
MI
Mr Keith Ilott
Reading
What Mr Keith Ilott said about Egypt Escapes:
Very pleased, so very easy to book our holiday.Every thing was explained clearly and precise, and arranged quickly and efficiently. We asked for a extended part to our tour of Egypt with a visit to C

Date of purchase: 02/01/2024
Answered all my questions promptly, customised the holiday to exactly what I wanted.
Date of purchase: 28/04/2024
Martin who was dealing with my booking made sure we understood everything and anything we wasn't sure about was happy to explain

Date of purchase: 09/07/2023
About Egypt Escapes
Egypt Escapes specialise in Nile Cruise & Stay Holidays with options to stay in Cairo, Giza, Luxor, Aswan or on the Red Sea Riviera in Hurghada, Marsa Alam or their surrounding resorts. We can also offer Egypt Holidays with just a hotel stay in all these resorts. Our travel agents pride themselves on providing the very highest level of customer service.
Westmead House, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7LP, United Kingdom