DHTS Reviews

With 26 years of experience and a proactive approach that ensures we can manage, maintain, secure, and optimise your IT.

ZA
Ziva Ambalo
PH
Pauline O'Hare
Woolwich
What Pauline O'Hare said about DHTS:
No matter the query, staff are friendly & professional, with a can do attitude, Cant fault them.
DJ
Danish Jamil
london
What Danish Jamil said about DHTS:
it's great and quick support ever
EB
Elisa Braglia
Efficient, professional and friendly services. Always get back to you quickly when you request help and they are brilliant at dealing with problems. Been using them for years and highly recommend th
CM
Clara Marukutira
london
What Clara Marukutira said about DHTS:
excellent service and very quick to resolve issues
TM
Tom Maher
What Tom Maher said about DHTS:
Issue quickly resolved ... thanks a lot!
GB
Grace Bailey
London
What Grace Bailey said about DHTS:
They always respond timely to support issues and never make you feel like you are asking a stupid question! They have a great team and I am thankful I can direct staff to them as needed.
1 year ago
Would be good to receive a reply.
Daniel
DHTS
1 year ago
Hi, I have recently received feedback regarding your experience, and I want to begin by apologising for the inadequate service you received. Upon further investigation and speaking to our help desk, our replies to your ticket were being flagged as spam in your system and not being delivered to your inbox. We have rectified this so it doesn't happen again. I would be happy to discuss with you further if this would help. I also understand the original issue is now resolved. Thank you for your feedback. Regards, Daniel.
Daniel
DHTS
Hi, thank you for re-rating the feedback. Regards, DHTS
About DHTS
DHTS is a leading provider of managed IT support, modern cloud services, cyber security solutions, and voice & connectivity services. Our comprehensive range of IT solutions is aimed at helping businesses reach their technology goals.
Hamilton House, Mabledon Place, London, City of London, WC1H 9BB, United Kingdom

About DHTS