Dawes Doors Reviews

4.6

988 out of 2,287 reviews
16 hours ago
Date of purchase: 17/06/2024
THE REPAIR WAS CARRIED OUT WELL AND WITH A VERY PLEASANT ENGINEER. HOWEVER, WHEN I PHONED THE OFFICE IN THE MORNING TO ENQUIRE RE THE TIME OF THE VISIT, THE PERSON IN THE OFFICE WAS EXTREMELY RUDE AND
DP
Dave Plant
Creswell
17 hours ago
What Dave Plant said about Dawes Doors:
Prompt reply with same day service. The engineer was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me in a way I could understand. Excellent service with *******.
MA
Tracy
Southwell
21 hours ago
What Tracy said about Dawes Doors:
Easy to book an appointment, quick service, friendly people, reliable.
PH
Peter Hale
22 hours ago
What Peter Hale said about Dawes Doors:
Came as early as quoted. Door fixed and completely serviced in 30 minutes Very pleasant gentleman who came.
MB
Mr Graham baker
Stratford on Avon
22 hours ago
What Mr Graham baker said about Dawes Doors:
Very prompt and efficient.
Date of purchase: 15/06/2024
Personable service, efficient and effective. Communicated well. Sorted very quickly..Given the time required to complete the job it was quite expensive.
Date of purchase: 15/06/2024
booked a free quote session online, guy turned up, all fixed within the hour for a good price. Efficient, professional and friendly. Thanks so much, 10/10
Date of purchase: 13/06/2024
Easy to get my problem assessed and fixed. Thanks Stuart for repair
GS
graham scott
Date of purchase: 14/06/2024
What graham scott said about Dawes Doors:
I am a disabled veteran and I got someone to rivet the top of my garage door then I had a problem with it not shutting and opening I called Dawes doors, and they sent out an engineer called Peter he w
About Dawes Doors
From garage door repair and servicing to fitting new garage doors, automatic opener installation and repair, we’ve got you covered.
7 Bell Yard, London, Greater London, WC2A 2JR, United Kingdom