Crendon Insurance Reviews

JU
Julie
What Julie said about Crendon Insurance:
I highly recommend Crendon Insurance. They are quick to respond, efficient in service and friendly and approachable. I would not use anyone else.
NI
Nicky
What Nicky said about Crendon Insurance:
I have had the pleasure of working with Natalee at Crendon for three years now. I recommend Natalee 100%, very lovely to work with and very patient. Thank you 🙏🏼
Professional service backed by knowledge and expertise. We have been placing our insurance via Crendon for a number of years and also have experience of their services via previous business positions
Crendon Insurance is an invaluable service to a small business such as ours. They enable us find the best policy for our needs and help us to understand all the jargon.
GE
Geraldine
Birmingham
What Geraldine said about Crendon Insurance:
Always fantastic on the ball year in & year out, I never have worry about renewing my insurance, they arrange it every year & always with no problems.
DA
Davide
What Davide said about Crendon Insurance:
Excellent Service. Available when you need them and very accommodating
ML
Moonflower 42 Limited
What Moonflower 42 Limited said about Crendon Insurance:
It was excellent, very polite and comprehensive and helpful. Thank you!
Kara
Crendon Insurance
We are always happy to help! Thanks for leaving a kind review 😊
About Crendon Insurance
Crendon Insurance was established in January 2004 to utilise the services of a team of senior national broking employees in an environment which would allow them to provide a high quality and competitive Insurance service to their clients.
92 Hagley Road, Birmingham, City of London, B16 8LU, United Kingdom
Part of the Treefo initiative
We work with Ecologi to fund tree planting projects in exchange for the reviews collected by Crendon Insurance

About Crendon Insurance