Coversure Insurance Services Swindon Reviews

I have used coversure for many years and found them to be very professional and very friendly aswell as being experienced in insurance for the valeting trade .
Very professional. Easily explained.
MN
Michael O'neill
What Michael O'neill said about Coversure Insurance Services Swindon:
I started up my own business, doing gardening, and I’ve had a van for a long time, but no one wood insure because I’m carrying Pedrol this one has
Coversure Insurance Services Swindon
Thanks Michael, I'm glad we could help you with your van insurance.
PS
Paul Satori
Leeds
What Paul Satori said about Coversure Insurance Services Swindon:
Lloyd was great deal with, very good at detailed explanations, in order that I know what I'm buying. Very good.
Coversure Insurance Services Swindon
Hi Paul. Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad we could out sort out the appropriate insurance for you. Regards.
PA
Paul Adamson
Farnham
What Paul Adamson said about Coversure Insurance Services Swindon:
Always match my insurance needs and extremely knowledgeable with regards to trade insurance
SG
Sanjay Gupta
Swindon
What Sanjay Gupta said about Coversure Insurance Services Swindon:
Been using Coversure to insure my coach house. for a few years. Difficult property to get insurance for but Coversure came up trumps. Reasonable premiums and good customer service as well. I would rec
As always, very professional, very approachable.. and always looking to provide the best service.
JH
James Hintze
What James Hintze said about Coversure Insurance Services Swindon:
Always first class service from the very knowledgeable staff. Their understanding of my business needs help provide me with excellent insurance cover.
Coversure Insurance Services Swindon
Many thanks for the kind words James.
KR
Kevin Rainford
What Kevin Rainford said about Coversure Insurance Services Swindon:
Excellent knowledge staff
About Coversure Insurance Services Swindon
Coversure is one of the UK's leading providers of business, property, and specialist motor insurance cover. From landlord to fleet insurance, Coversure can protect your world for less.
18-20 Moredon Rd, Moredon, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 3DG, United Kingdom