Countrywide Estate Agents Reviews

An experienced Lettings and Management Agent in Scotland.

LC
Linda Connell
Lennoxtown
Date of purchase: 27/06/2024
What Linda Connell said about Countrywide Estate Agents:
The staff were friendly and always willing to help. If I left a message they always got back to me in reasonable timescales. They responded positively when I dropped into the office in Kirkintilloch w
Date of purchase: 10/07/2024
Date of purchase: 24/06/2024
Excellent service, really quick to get my flat on the market. Always keeping me updated about viewings, really friendly. Highly recommend.
Date of purchase: 03/07/2024
Friendly helpful staff who have kept in touch over a long period. The ladies in the Airdrie office are especially good - know their jobs and very reassuring.
Date of purchase: 26/06/2024
Excellent knowledge of the local market. Helpful and efficient. Able to reach by phone or visit the local branch when necessary.
CB
Catherine Brannan
Glasgow
Date of purchase: 19/06/2024
What Catherine Brannan said about Countrywide Estate Agents:
Everything was kept simple with no confusing jargon. Support was offered at every level, taking any stress away from me. Feedback and progression of sale was regular and informative. Proactive acti
Date of purchase: 02/07/2024
It all happened so fast and all went well so well done to countrywide eastate agents brilliant 👏
Date of purchase: 19/06/2024
This is the first time that I have sold and bought on my own so had no idea what I was doing. Kirsten and the team in Kirkintilloch have been amazing! I have been annoying them all with questions and
Date of purchase: 28/06/2024
Paul, Taylor, and Lisa were always willing to go the extra mile for us and kept the momentum going on our sale. Being overseas, they made the process much less stressful.
SA
Sharon Alston
Glasgow
Date of purchase: 17/06/2024
What Sharon Alston said about Countrywide Estate Agents:
Great knowledgeable staff that are very friendly and professional. Communication skills are excellent and I have been kept up to date every step of the way.
About Countrywide Estate Agents
Countrywide Estate Agents are located over the West of Central Scotland, providing tenants and landlords Lettings and Property Management services. Our branches are ideally situated to serve the local communities and neighbouring areas. We have an award-winning expert team who pride themselves on local market knowledge and insight.
6 Caldecotte Lake Business Park, Caldecotte Lake Drive, Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, MK7 8JT, United Kingdom

About Countrywide Estate Agents