1,045

1,181

Date of purchase: 11/06/2024
They were by far the best I have dealt with. Very thorough and quick to reply to any questions. I have learnt alot from them and they got me the best deal.
MR
Date of purchase: 07/06/2024
What Mr Stuart Alan Bell said about Connells:
Very informative
Date of purchase: 05/06/2024
Tau was super helpful and knowledgeable when we enquired about applying for additional money on our existing mortgage and then through the subsequent application. We would definitely recommend Tau!
Date of purchase: 04/05/2024
Very efficient and helpful through the whole process.
Date of purchase: 06/06/2024
I am very happy with mortgage provider Connells and I would definitely recommend to my friends and family members.
Date of purchase: 05/06/2024
Very straightforward and excellent services
MB
Miss Jade Marie Burghart
Worcester
Date of purchase: 31/05/2024
What Miss Jade Marie Burghart said about Connells:
Jade has been brilliant! Responds to enquiries quickly. We have used Jade/ Connells before and cannot fault the service we have received.
Date of purchase: 04/06/2024
Helpful, straightforward and efficient. The process I was taken through was made easy to follow.
About Connells
Established in 1936, we’ve gone from strength to strength growing to a network of over 180 estate agency branches. We’re also part of the Connells Group one of the largest and most successful estate agency groups in the UK. Every year we help thousands of buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, investors to purchase, sell, let and rent properties.
Cumbria House, 4th Floor, Suite 3, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1GN, United Kingdom

About Connells