Cluttons Reviews

4.4

RI
Rikin
What Rikin said about Cluttons:
I am very happy with their prompt and excellent service and communication.
Thomas is friendly and professional. Very reliable and patient. He mad a fast moving date possible and all is as discussed. Very happy at the new place.
Were responsive to emails and calls and was a smooth process overall
Cluttons
Thank you for taking the time to leave this kind review. It's great to hear that we have been responsive and a smooth process overall. I will make sure to pass your kind words onto the team in Tower Bridge. We wish you the best in your new home. Thanks again.
HF
Hugo Fonseca
London
What Hugo Fonseca said about Cluttons:
Hi. It was overall a very good experience. But there is always space for improvements. Cluttons was responsive and took care of everything regarding paperwork flawlessly. We showed interest, they co
Cluttons
Hello, thank you for your feedback and we’re sorry to hear of the issues you faced. We take all complaints seriously and would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about your experience. Please feel free to reach out to customerfeedback@cluttons.com with further comments, concerns or suggestions you wish to share and we’ll get in touch. We hope to speak with you soon.
DA
Dave
What Dave said about Cluttons:
Easy to deal with, friendly
Cluttons
Thank you Dave for taking the time to leave this kind review. It's great to hear that you found the Islington office easy to deal with and that our staff were friendly. I will make sure to pass your kind words onto the team. Thanks again.
Poor communication and responsiveness, poor expectations setting
SL
Stephen Docherty & Kathryn Low
London
What Stephen Docherty & Kathryn Low said about Cluttons:
Excellent service from the viewing through to getting keys and sorting issues post-move in for us. We would highlight recommend Cluttons! Joe Ricketts and Gemma Allen were both quick to respond to any
Cluttons
Thank you Stephen for taking the time to leave this fantastic review. It's great to hear that received excellent service from the team in Chelsea and that Joe and Gemma in particular were responsive and attentive. I will make sure your kind words are passed on to the team. Enjoy your new home.
My experience with Cluttons was extremely poor. They just told me what I wanted to hear and weren't able to deliver on any of it. Every step of the way additional surprises came up. They accepted my o
PA
Paul
What Paul said about Cluttons:
Great service
Cluttons
Thank you Paul for taking the time to leave this kind review. It's great to hear that you received great service from our Islington Office. I will make sure your lovely words are passed onto the team.
Very efficient service from James and his team
Cluttons
Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review. It's great to hear that you had a positive experience whilst selling your property through the Islington office and that you found James and Hamish to be efficient individuals. I will make sure your kind words are passed onto the team. Thanks again.
About Cluttons