Clever Law Reviews

Making legal letters & contracts available to all.

MF
Good service
MB
Mr Raymond Burke
What Mr Raymond Burke said about Clever Law:
Clever Law have been very helpful for me, with their advice, professionalism, and friendliness.
2 years ago
Amazing service. Always if I have any questions or problems I'm calling to them and great team always are very helpful. I will recommend this service in 100%. I'm sure that my debs are on the correct
MA
Mr Munther El akabi
London
What Mr Munther El akabi said about Clever Law:
The protected me from the creditors while I got my finance back on track I’m grateful for their services
2 years ago
Always there when needed them and they will always call to check in on you and let you know what’s being done or where they are with everything
2 years ago
Very Helpful customer services, always keep you updated every month on what is happening with your creditor's. The portal is very useful to keep track on what your are paying and your Balance still ou
2 years ago
An excellent way to help me to take control of my debts in a manageable way. Easy to communicate with and helpful when asking for advice
MM
Martina Martin
What Martina Martin said about Clever Law:
They have been so helpful and supportive, taking a huge weight off my mind! Very professional, checking in with me regularly and quick to respond to my queries.
DB
Dan Barbuceanu
What Dan Barbuceanu said about Clever Law:
excellent service
About Clever Law
At Clever Law we strive to make legal support affordable to as many people and businesses as possible. Our technology, partnered with our skilled team of paralegals, makes issuing legal correspondence stress-free and cost-effective. We help automate and streamline the legal documentation process, whilst tailoring to your exact needs and requests. We provide support to a wide variety of customers, from companies looking to manage their HR operations, to consumers looking for help in financial and personal matters.
86-90 Paul Street, 3rd Floor, London, Greater London, EC2A 4NE, United Kingdom