City & County Estate Agents Reviews

SG
Sabrina G
PETERBOROUGH
What Sabrina G said about City & County Estate Agents:
Sammy made a fantastic first impression when he first came to our house to explain the process of selling our property in Peterborough. We are so happy we went with City and County as they provided su
3 years ago
City and county did a great job of selling my house very quickly and even though we are in the middle of the coronavirus we still managed to complete without any issues. Would use them again.
3 years ago
Thank you so much for your review and for giving us the opportunity to assist in the selling of your property. Yes indeed 'Lockdown' presented us with some unusual challenges but as they say 'the show must go on' and so we worked tirelessly to keep everything together. We wish you well in your new home.
4 years ago
City & County have been excellent for me. Unfortunately, I had the worst solicitors ever so it took 11 months to move into a new build! (This shows how bad the solicitors were..). I've never bought
JG
Jonathan Goodes
Peterborough
What Jonathan Goodes said about City & County Estate Agents:
Ever so helpful, really prompt and got back to me when they said they would. Thank you
4 years ago
Sandra and staffs offered the best service to us.Thanks
SH
Stewart and Katie Gordon-Hill
What Stewart and Katie Gordon-Hill said about City & County Estate Agents:
City & County have been an absolute dream to work with on the sale of our house. From start to finish they have been informative and completely honest. My house sold within days of them marketing it a
4 years ago
Thank you so much for your review and kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure to deal with you and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist with the selling of your property. We wish you all the best in your new home.
MS
Miss Seath
What Miss Seath said about City & County Estate Agents:
Highly recommend!!! Susan at the Crowland branch has been fantastic.... keeping me up to date every step of the way! They made sure the process was straightforward and completion as quick as possible.
4 years ago
Thank you so much for your review and kind words Michelle. We're so pleased to have been able to find you your ideal property. Glad to here that Susan has once again been on form, working her magic with the sales progression side of things. From all of us at City and County, we wish you all the best in your new home.
4 years ago
They were very helpful in helping me to sell and find my new home. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to move.
4 years ago
Thank you so much for your review and kind words and thank you for entrusting City and County with the selling of your property. We're so pleased that we were also able to find you your ideal home and wish you well for the future.
MS
Mr Scudder
Whittlesey
What Mr Scudder said about City & County Estate Agents:
Having used a number of estate agents over the years, City and County certainly stood way beyond the standard that I have previously experienced. Viewings well organised and communicated. Found a buye
4 years ago
Thank you so much for your review and kind words. Being family owned and Independent, we strive to offer personable service and take great pride in going above and beyond to get people moving. We wish you all the best in your new life overseas.
KT
Keith Tolfrey
What Keith Tolfrey said about City & County Estate Agents:
Great service from all concerned, especially the back office staff who kept pushing and kept us informed all the way through.
About City & County Estate Agents