Circle Parking Ltd Reviews

PR
Phillip Raeside
Kilmarnock
What Phillip Raeside said about Circle Parking Ltd:
Excellent service and a very prompt pickup.
DE
Derek
Wakefield
What Derek said about Circle Parking Ltd:
Excellent service
Date of purchase: 13/07/2024
Excellent communication, friendly easy access from motorway Good value for money
KE
Kyle Enright
Cardiff
Date of purchase: 19/07/2024
What Kyle Enright said about Circle Parking Ltd:
Excellent transfer both ways on our cruise, Britannia 5-19th July 2024. No waiting at all both ways, even given a discount code for our next cruise on way home. We will 110% use them again!
SP
Stephen Puckett
Devon
What Stephen Puckett said about Circle Parking Ltd:
Excellent service took us back and forward to the cruise liner very polite and rang us to say he was there on time.
HH
Mick Page
Milton Keynes
Date of purchase: 07/07/2024
What Mick Page said about Circle Parking Ltd:
Were friendly and greeted us when we arrived and were punctual when we returned. Assisted with the cases and offered drinks. Superb service and very good value.
PH
Petra Hickman
Weybridge
Date of purchase: 05/07/2024
What Petra Hickman said about Circle Parking Ltd:
Very happy the way it worked. I was picked up without a hitch to be taken to the cruise terminal and upon my return the taxi was waiting at the quai side when I left the disembarkation building.
WM
Wendy Murphy
Swansea
Date of purchase: 06/07/2024
What Wendy Murphy said about Circle Parking Ltd:
Very proffesional and friendly driver. He moved my car as it was parked on wrong spot, it was no bother. He also helped me after the return journey with directions home as my sat nav wasn't working. T
LA
Lauren Abernethy
Scotland
Date of purchase: 05/07/2024
What Lauren Abernethy said about Circle Parking Ltd:
Excellent price and service! I arrived earlier than planned and the man (whose name I didn't catch!) answered the phone immediately and made his way round to collect us. A simple transfer to the port
About Circle Parking Ltd
We are a local, family run business dedicated to providing easily accessible, reliable, and secure parking for your cruise holiday at an affordable rate.
Circle Parking, Norquay Business Park, Wide Lane, Southampton, Hampshire, SO18 2HJ, United Kingdom

About Circle Parking Ltd